Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

This will be a very picture-heavy post. Here are a few words, though:
Joel went down to Arizona for his brother's missionary homecoming talk, so Dane and I celebrated Easter on our own. We missed Daddy but had a good time. Before church, we had a little photo shoot in the backyard. I have been increasingly dissatisfied with the quality of photos my digital camera produces, but here are some of the better ones:




Then Dane experienced his first day in Nursery, where he behaved quite well until fifteen minutes before the end, when he got really sad and needed Mommy. After church, we went down to Orem to celebrate a seven-year Easter tradition of hanging out with our friends the Penovich family. Dane loved their cat, even though I think he thought it was a puppy.

And then Easter egg hunt!









After a lot of strenuous hunting and candy-eating, Dane decided to loosen up a bit.

Happy Easter! And here's a little video of Dane's egg finding skills.

P.S. My parents got Dane the little blazer and hat, and I made his little tie and shorts. He was pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself. And, due to the lack of an adult male at our house this weekend, I tied the tie myself too. I was pretty proud of myself.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you definitely did not spend easter without family.

LJ said...

Dane = a Newsie.

Rika Burr said...

why are there no pictures of kenji

Bruthahood said...

You might have a setting in the camera wrong. You usually have pretty good pictures. Either that or your lighting may have been off some. I noticed some had too much light behind where you were shooting and some shots didn't have quite enough light.

Bruthahood said...

Oh, the pictures of Dane were fun to see too. It's crazy that he's in nursery now.

Unknown said...

alot of those picture were taken on my camera, in the sun

Cagney and Laci said...

Love the outfit! ADORABLE.