Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Entrepreneurship

So, I have many friends who have Etsy shops, and I have been thinking for a while that it would be fun to set up my own. I couldn't think of anything I make that other people don't already make better, so I decided to put my creativity to work and go for unique items. I just set up my shop today, and I'm excited to see how business goes!
Please check out my new shop at paradisefrost.etsy.com, and let me know if you have any feedback or ideas for new products!

3 comments:

Melanee said...

That is one incredible shop you've got going there. I love the picture of Dane screaming in the sackcloth, but I think my favorite is Cuddle Soft Ear. Doesn't every kid need plush body parts to play with?

Rika Burr said...

you could make frankenstein out of all of your products.

Stacey said...

OH Ami, you are so awesome! I laughed so hard when I saw Dane's crying sac cloth photo. It was too much and I laughed so hard I cried too!! Andy was wondering what got into me, and he too laughed pretty dang hard. My favorite is the moon soft pillow! You are a creative soul my friend.