Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Correction

I am a bad sister and failed to mention that I did hang out with my brother Kenji on Easter. He actually even came up and surprised me at church. Then we hung out at the Penovich's and he caught me up on Lost. I also failed to take any pictures of him during the egg hunt, probably because he wasn't wearing a shorts suit or a plaid hat. But I'm sorry, and now I will make up for it.
First, if you look and listen closely to the video, you can see Kenji's feet and hear him telling me I'm using my stupid baby voice.
Second, I did get video of Kenji playing egg catch with Dane, but it won't upload for some reason.
Third, here are some of Kenji's favorite pictures of himself.


Sorry I didn't mention you earlier. And a preemptive sorry for posting these amazing pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the picture on top IS a favorite of mine, and always will be

Rika Burr said...

you can also see his feet in the picture with dane playing with the cat. swish.