Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oklahoma!

Two days after we got home from California, Dane and I left for Oklahoma for a Hood family reunion, of sorts. Hood get-togethers are pretty chill, filled with shopping, eating out (hooray!), and video games.
Here is Dane, thinking that his nunchuck is connected to something.

We also found a fun little pool on clearance for Dane to play in. It was well worth the $15.



We also went on three little twilight picnics at the park




If you look closely, you can see Kenji on the right.
We visited Kenta and Kendall's apartment in Norman, where Dane got some quality time with cousin Thomas.




Then, the feats of strength began.
FRISBEE!





BOWLING!


FIRE! VOLCANOES!


POPS!

FAMILY PICTURE!

And a nice three generations picture.

Whew. The End.

3 comments:

Bruthahood said...

My favorite part: Joel and Dad have matching clown shorts :)

Thanks for all the fun pictures! It was nice to see what you all did while I was at home breaking wake-boarding records. Good times, good times.

Bruthahood said...

That first comment was actually Kendall but she didn't realize that she was logged in as me.
I think the third picture of Dane in the pool was the best. I wonder who took that picture...
I like the bowling montage.

Rika Burr said...

you did not discuss culprit!!