Monday, August 24, 2009

Frost Family Reunion 2009, Finale

My slight OCD is preventing me from writing about other, more recent happenings in my life before I'm done with the reunion, so I am trying to finish. Isn't it exciting though that I'm updating more frequently than usual?
Family Pictures
Monique was kind enough to volunteer her awesome new camera to take some great looking pictures of all of us.
Hello, Frosts!

It is hard to get a picture with so many people, but I think it turned out great.
Silly siblings

Grandkids. Which of these kids is not like the others?

And then individual families:
Mom and Jake

Jen, Jared, Gibber, Emmaline, Leslie, Alena, Mariah, Noelle

Nathan, Elizabeth, Smith, Katherine, Smith

Paul, Tess, Eva, Arin, Eli

Allen, Monique, Carter, Makenna, Addie

Stephen, Meghan, Lauren, Molly

Laurie Jayne and Adam

Jake and Joel

And, of course, us
At first, Dane tried to run away

But then he settled down and we got some good shots




Happy family.

The last night, Mom presented all the boys with Boise State hoodies

Finally, here is a shot LJ got of Dane.

I think he is such a beautiful boy.

So that wraps up the Frost Family Reunion 2009! Thanks to everyone for a wonderful, memorable time!

6 comments:

Rika Burr said...

my favorite is dane doing the running man in your lap

Cassia said...

Good for you, Ami. :) Looks like it was a very fun reunion. :)

Unknown said...

I think dane with his hands in the air is better.

LJ said...

Huh. I can't remember taking that picture. But I believe you.

Melanee said...

I like the siblings picture. If it weren't for a few wrinkles on his shirt, Joel would look just like he was cut out of a different picture and super-imposed onto that one. I can't believe he could keep his face so straight.

Sistahood said...

Fun! Looks like Joel's family is every bit as large and crazy as mine! Good times....though I gotta say that seeing those Boise State hoodies was like daggers stabbing into my poor little Sooner heart :(