Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Frost Family Reunion 2009, Part II

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I have been in Oklahoma for the past couple of weeks. And don't you worry; I will be posting about that soon.
Let's see...next up on the Frost Family schedule was
The Beach!
Some of you might recall that Dane's first and only experience with the beach was not a particularly enjoyable one, namely because of an ear infection. So I've been looking forward to a new beach experience. Well, Dane wasn't a fan of the cold water, but he did enjoy playing in the sand with his cousins.


And hanging out with Grandma

And being stalked by Daddy



The brothers ran their customary race into the water


While Laurie Jayne gazed with pride at her husband's triumphant finish

Here's the whole family's set up

I took an arm's length photo to prove I was actually there

Then Joel took over the camera for a little while

As you can see, Dane was a huge fan of being buried in the sand

And of being caught in a game of "I don't want him, you take him" with Daddy and Uncle Jared

We only had a couple of beach umbrellas for 34 people, so we ended up being in the sun. I finally rigged up Dane's boat floaty shade, and he had a lot of fun snuggling up in the tiny shade:


Hooray for the beach!



Coming up soon: Hollywood and family stomach bug!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Where did you get your bathing suit? It is darling!

Rika Burr said...

my favorite is dane in the sand.

also kevin