Monday, November 10, 2008

Before the Snow

Yeah, it snowed like six inches the other day. It's pretty much all melted away now, but I feel like autumn was achingly short this year. And the snow always seems to last forever. But I did get a nice little autumnal photo shoot with Dane before it was too late.




Isn't it magical how the leaves seem to be falling right over him at exactly the right time? Yes, I scooped up some leaves and let them go at the right time.
Then, I stuck him under a tree for some reason, but it was cute.


Blech...I've run out of things to say. But enjoy these pictures of fall frolicking.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

the first and second pictures show that dane has that furrowed brow look that ami always gives

LJ said...

I like that huggy picture.

Also, Joel got a haircut! Hooray!

Bruthahood said...

I'm excited for you guys coming out here soon. It will be fun to play with Dane. I like all the pictures. Your blog could just be pictures and I would probably be fine with that.

Sistahood said...

I love that last picture of Dane and Joel. What a cute boy!

Tracie Frost said...

You have a gift with that camera! Of course, it doesn't hurt that you have such charming subject matter!!