Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mishaps, and Other Happenings

Here are a few random pictures I've taken as things have gone slightly wrong.
Dane got in the habit of saying hi to his reflection in our full-length mirror. Then he'd get really excited and give himself five and ten over and over again. The result was a very handprinty mirror:

I don't know if the photo really captures how dirty it was, but it made me laugh every time I saw it until I finally cleaned it (which was a while).

This is an obvious case of "Wrong Burner"

And this I will call "It was really dumb of me to think Dane wouldn't be able to open the baby powder."

Smile!

This is titled "Kissed by a Rhinoceros," or "I can't breathe through my nose," or "Neti, Schmeti."

3 comments:

Cassia said...

I love the mirror. We have very handprinty windows in our kitchen, but the making of those wasn't so cute. :) And the wrong burner picture... classic. :)

Rika Burr said...

you should try nasaline instead of a netti pot

Teresa said...

it has been a while since i checked out your blog. it is hilarious-i was sitting here laughing out loud all by myself. I will have to be sure to read it more regularly to spread out the laughs a little.