Monday, April 21, 2008

See You Soon

Joel and I somehow got roped into being in our Stake musical. (“Somehow” means I thought Joel would enjoy being in it but I wasn’t planning on it because of Dane but then I went with Joel to the first rehearsal and they were low on people and I got cast in a part.) It is a pretty ridiculous play. The Phantom of the Opry. That’s right. The Opry. Joel is Junior Hamster, the sheriff, and I am Flufferduff Chinstrap, a patron of the arts. Anyway, the performances are this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and we are rehearsing all week. It will be tiring, and Dane’s schedule will be completely thrown off. So I won’t update again until it’s over. But when it is, I will be sure to regale you with pictures of our costumes and tales of the play’s overall ridiculousness. One good thing: I am going to wear fake eyelashes. I am more excited than I should be about this. I’ve always secretly wanted to wear fake eyelashes. My Asian genetics have been good to me, but they only provided me with little stubs of eyelashes. So. Prepare yourself for Ami with big eyes. Heehee.

And here are a couple of pictures of Dane. The weather has been kind of weird in that it looks really nice outside but it is actually pretty cold. But I took a few spring pictures of Dane even though it’s colder than it oughta be in April.

Smiles by the daffodil.

Pensive.

Happy boy. He has been so smiley lately. He's such a sweet guy.

Pooping. (He wasn’t really, but it made me laugh).

4 comments:

Cassia said...

Good luck with the musical! And I love the flowers in the pictures--they just make me happy to see. :)

Melissa said...

Wow! You guys are multi-multi talented- musicals too- you can do it all! Sounds like fun though I've never heard of the "opry" one. Sounds cute. I love Dane's pictures- he is sure growing up. And I love poop faces- even if it wasn't one. I've seen plenty of them myself and I think they are funny.

LJ said...

*LAUGHING*

That's hilarious. I totally believed you.

Bruthahood said...

Post more pictures of Dane. I like seeing them.