Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthday Videos

Here are a whole bunch of videos (12, to be exact) of Dane's birthday. This is probably not interesting to most of you, but I'm posting it so the grandparents and other faraway family members can see the joy they brought to Dane on his special day.

Birthday Good Morning:


Making eggs and toast in the new kitchen:

Opening the dishes (from Rika):

Discovering felt food:

Opening the bouncy ball (from Grandma):


Opening the baking set (from Rika):


Unwrapping new cell phone (from Jiichan & Baachan):


Communicating with Buzz Lightyear:


Swedish breakfast (from Rika) and ensuing explosion:


Jessie, the Yodeling Cowgirl (from Jiichan & Baachan)


Playing with Jessie and opening the airplane (from Grandma):


My very own camera (from Jiichan and Baachan):


Thanks to everyone for being so generous for Dane's birthday! He loves all his presents and loves you all so much!

3 comments:

Rika Burr said...

i love to listen to dane's little voice. haha. did he ever figure out that the buzz phone was pretend and buzz wasn't going to talk back?

Laurie said...

What a cute boy-- he's been knowing his birthday was the 22nd --told me when I stopped by two weeks before. So cute to hear him say, "It's my birthday!" So fun he has "custom food" - everyone's mom makes food, but of felt?? You're awesome, Ami. Love, Mom Frost

LJ said...

I did it. I watched all twelve. Whew. And it only took me like five days!