Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Family

Last week I had the opportunity to attend the sealing of my good friends, Evan & Holly, where they were also sealed to their son, Kyle. It was my first time to see a couple being sealed to their child, which was a touching experience. It was a happy, beautiful day, and they were kind enough to let me take some pictures. Lucky for them, I was not their main photographer, but there were a few good ones. I think I might be the only person left in the world who still uses a 35mm camera, so we lost some crispness in the scan. But oh, well.
First, we were all waiting by the doorway, eagerly anticipating their debut, when Evan wandered out of a side door, alone.

We made him go back in and find his wife, and then we were able to start taking good pictures.









Then, of course, I had to take a few of Dane:


The next day, Joel & I and Chris & Teresa accompanied them on their campout honeymoon, haha. We had a great time, so stay tuned for pictures from that.

P.S. Evan and Holly, let me know which photos you like best and what size print you would like, and I will get them printed from the negatives for you. That'll be the best bet for high quality prints. I also have a few more kissy ones in the archway, if you're interested.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the invite. I am glad to be reading your blog again! I am so sad I missed in Utah! I wish we could have been there with Evan and Holly too! We are going to be in Utah this summer. We should get everyone together for a party or something!

Miriam said...

Evan and Holly look beautiful! What a great day!!

LJ said...

Dane's outfit just slays me dead. He's so adorable.