Monday, October 29, 2007

Bitten

Last night, we went to a friend's house to return dishes from when they brought us dinner. They had a large dog. I gave the dog a pat on the head, asked the owner what his name was, called it by name, and went to pet it again. Then it bit me. That hurt. Here is the damage:

I couldn't get the picture to show the bite marks very well, so I took the liberty of highlighting them.
Anyway, later that night, Joel and I are reading in Philipians 3, and verse two says, "Beware of dogs." Joel just thought that was so hilarious that he read it three times, just for good measure.

In other news, Dane is cute.
Here he is, eyeing me skeptically:


Here is his contented, "I'm full" face:

And here he is, fast asleep, practicing the piano:

He seriously slept like that for an hour. He's definitely a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Tracie Frost said...

I can't believe your friend's dog BIT you! Egads.

And that Dane is just getting cuter. Who'd of thought that would be possible???

Rika Burr said...

mummy. he is just like a dog. you know pugslee used to sleep with his arms out straight too. be sure to tell joel that.

LJ said...

Remember how dogs are the devil?

Meghan said...

I love the picture of Dane playing the piano. That was so funny! I laughed out loud. He is so cute!