Thursday, July 12, 2007

Old Friends

Yesterday I was able to hang out with my old friend Miriam, who was visiting from Wisconsin. We met at Cafe Rio (of course), and I was able to see her baby for the first time. Man, it's been too long. We just caught up on what's been going on, how our lives are so different now. I helped her remember the name of a guy she'd had a crush on once upon a time (heehee!), and we reminisced on good times. It's crazy how quickly life takes you in such different directions. She shared some tips about labor and childrearing--I'm glad I have so many friends to turn to for advice.

Also, two weeks ago my old roommate Kristie was in town, so we chatted for a while, too. She has two kids and is living it up in Texas.

Do I not have the most gorgeous friends ever?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Ami,

I thought my comment fit well under the "Old Friends" post. I followed the link on Kristen's blog to Paradise Frost. I felt like a spy looking at your posts without announcing myself, so now you know. If you want to spy on me, I started a page this summer too: http://sheffields-site.blogspot.com/

Glad to see what's going on with you and Joel.

Annie