Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We are readying ourselves for a Christmas road trip down to Show Low and a flight to Oklahoma immediately thereafter. Things are busy, and I still need to pack, but I wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and share a few pictures.
I just finished making this tree skirt. With the exception of the borders, it is made entirely out of random fabric I already had, so it was economical, too. I am happy with how it turned out.

As I was laying it out to get it ready for quilting, Dane thought I was making a pretty bed.

Dane met Santa at our ward Christmas party. He told Santa he wants a Lightning McQueen toy. I'm pretty sure Santa will provide. In abundance. He told me.


Merry Christmas, everyone. Have a super happy holiday season!

6 comments:

Meghan said...

The tree skirt is beautiful! I love how it turned out and I love your design. You are so talented Ami! I am way impressed!

Miriam said...

I love your tree skirt! Very cute.

LJ said...

My eyes are bleeding with the awesomeness of your tree skirt.

My compliment wins!

Bruthahood said...

Very nice.
We're excited for you guys to be out here soon. There are lots of games to play, some at which you'll actually probably dominate over like Trivial Pursuit and Buzz. We'll see who's smartest out here.

Melanee said...

Whoa! That is one awesome tree skirt. I like how it matches your blog.

Cassia said...

Wow. I am in awe of your creativity. And I love that you made such a nice tree skirt from fabric you already had - nice! :)