Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wheels and Wheeler Farm


Dane and his daddy like to go for bike rides when the weather is nice. They are a happy pair.


I went to Wheeler Farm with our ward's mother's group. Wheeler Farm is like a big park with a whole bunch of animals. And it's free! We had a great time. Here is Dane in front of the pond. (I have no idea why this is typing in underlines, but I can't figure out how to fix it.)

Joel says Dane has never looked more Asian than he does in this picture:
Showing the cow our matching outfits (which I didn't do on purpose, but there you go.)

Baby Dane with baby ducks.

Happy day at Wheeler Farm!

3 comments:

Rika Burr said...

dane looks really happy in that last picture

LJ said...

Remember how I love Dane?

That is all.

Sistahood said...

That Asian Dane pic is awesome. Did you catch him mid-sneeze?